The Wisconsin Consulting Club (WCC) was founded in 2006. Prior to 2006, there were no institutions on campus offering students the resources to enter into the consulting industry. Over the years our reputation for excellence and high performance has earned us the recognition of our peers and stakeholders.
The Wisconsin Consulting Club is driven to demonstrate that the University of Wisconsin-Madison is an elite recruiting ground for consulting firms. Our intelligence and passion, structured approach to personal development, and the strength of our networks drive continued high-performance by club members and lay the framework for their successful careers in the consulting industry.
- Increase awareness of consulting as a profession and WCC to encourage students to prepare for a career in consulting as early as possible.
- Achieve a high-level of performance and confidence for all our members in case interviewing and other technical skills required for success in consulting.
- Expand the professional network of WCC and its members.
- Create a social and supportive club culture so that WCC alumni will continue to support the development of WCC and actively promote the WCC brand to their firms.
- Place our members in positions within the consulting industry.
WCC Resources & Activities:
- Networking trips to Chicago, and looking into expanding our range
- Case workshops from consultants at various firms
- Mock interviews by consultants at various firms
- Information panels by consultants at various firms
- Socials and networking opportunities with consultants and other motivated students
- Case practice partner program between club members
- Access to case banks and other materials the club has collected
- Resume and cover letter workshops
- Presentations by faculty who worked in the consulting industry
- Other miscellaneous developmental, social, and learning activities
- WCC weekly meetings
- Leadership opportunities on the WCC Executive Board